Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Buy one get one free sale

Come check out my Buy One Get One Sale.


I've decided to list quite a few items in my shop as BOGO. Which will allow me to clear out some inventory. Which of course in turn allows me to purchase supplies to make new pretties. With Christmas fast approaching jewelry makes the perfect gift. Sounds a little like a Kay commercial doesn't it ha-ha.

Everything in my shop is handmade by none other than Moi..

The materials I use consist of mainly Czech Glass beads, my favorite glass!! Natural stones, Swarovski crystals, sterling silver, and of course art glass.

Stop on by and check it out today. There are so many lovely shops on Etsy. Come check me out. Then if you have a moment stay a while to browse this wonderful website full of Handmade and Vintage goodies. You'll find pretty much anything your little heart desires. If you look to the right of my blog here you will see a list of some of my Fav shops. These are just a few mind you. I have so many I truly adore
 
 
Here is a taste of some of my items currently on sale...


                                                      http://starfireboutique.etsy.com/



      






No comments:

Post a Comment