Sunday, September 19, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Hi. This is my very first blog post, and as a matter of fact this is my very first blog so bare with me here at first. If you have read my about me section you already know a little. I make jewelry which I currently sell on Etsy.com. I also enjoy making other crafts as well. Some of my favorite materials for my jewelry include Czech glass, natural elements such as stone, shells, wood, leaves,flowers etc. I'm a big big fan of Swarovski crystals. You will find them in allot of my pieces. Also a big fan of sterling silver.I started making jewelry when I realized that I could make the jewelry I buy for half the price of what you pay in big department stores. Not to mention when I made my own pieces I got exactly what I was looking for naturally. After that Friends and Coworkers started requesting pieces. The rest is history. I've done a few shows with a great turn out. After that a wonderful person who just happens to make the coolest fuzzy birthday hats and accessories turned me on to etsy.
 I have been an addict ever since. So I figured why not have my own Etsy shop. 


That wonderful person I mentioned above with the birthday hats accessories and girly hair clips is http://sahmdoccrafting.etsy.com 


Please do check her out.







Come see my shop at http://StarFireBoutique.etsy.com








Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm new too! Found you on SITS... stop by and visit me at http://cindyseesit.blogspot.com/ and share the love :)

    Have a great bloggy day!
    Cin

    ReplyDelete