Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Toucan Tribe shout out

I am a happy member of the Toucan Tribe which is part of the SITS Girls. Today I just wanted to give a quick shout out to one of our girls. Her blog in general is just inspiring. The post I will link below is one of the coolest challenges that I personally have come across. Whats the reward you might ask? Self reflection for one. Looking inward at yourself and evaluating how you can become a better person. Who can't benefit from that. Those of us, especially us moms that seem to carry the weight of the world on our shoulders at times take care of many. Well it is in my opinion that in order to take care of anyone we must first take care of ourselves. Someday I might even listen to myself. So please take a moment to check out this post. Just check out her site in general. My tribe of girls is a wonderful group. I'm glad to be a part of!

http://wordsofmeproject.blogspot.com/p/52-words-challenge.html

If you look in my Right column you will also see her button. I apologize as my link doesnt seem to be working right. Newbies. Geesh

5 comments:

  1. HI-o! thanks for your great comment on my blog. You are so sweet. I don't know what SITS is, enlighten me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie thanks for stopping by. The SITS GIRLS are a soical network. They help you get support and thanks to them I have found some of the coolest women and blogs.Its based on a few thousand women I believe. Check out the button in the right hand corner or go to. Have a great day!!!

    http://www.thesitsgirls.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collected dry leaves today and thought of you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Ck cool. Remember as a kid taking leaves and placing them between wax paper and Ironing them? I still do that with my son every year. If you add some crayon shavings it smears cool colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go supporting the Tribe! I love it!

    ReplyDelete